Use Risk As A Strategic Tool For Growth
Your organization is unique, and your commercial insurance program should be uniquely and specifically designed to address the risks to your business.
Our commercial insurance brokerage team focuses on identifying your specific risks, and then providing you with options for controlling, avoiding or transferring that risk. Our risk financing techniques may include traditional insurance, self-insurance or captive insurance strategies, depending on your specific needs and your overall risk philosophy. It is not our goal to simply sell you insurance.
Our professional approach to managing risk will give you more capacity to achieve your organizational goals and objectives.
We partner with clients in diverse industries including construction, real estate, technology, public entity, education, financial and professional services, sports, hospitality, manufacturing, non-profits, railroad and many more.
- Buildings and Real Property
- Business Personal Property and Contents
- Business Interruption
- Equipment Breakdown
- Equipment and Inland Marine
- Installation Floater
- Wet Marine
- Builders Risk
- Electronic Data Processing (EDP)
- General Liability
- Products and Completed Operations Liability
- Environmental and Pollution Liability
- Professional Liability/ Errors & Omissions Liability (E&O)
- Cyber Liability
- Product Recall
- Media Liability
Workers’ Compensation & Employer’s Liability
- Guaranteed Cost
- Loss Sensitive & Deductible
- Directors & Officers Liability (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Kidnap and Ransom
Construction Wrap-Up Programs
- Owner Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIP)
- Contractor Controlled Insurance Programs (CCIP)
Captive Insurance Solutions
Commercial Umbrella & Excess Liability Coverage
Commercial Auto Coverage
Contact us for more information.