In-House Team Helps Reduce Claims, Prevent Future Losses
Where most agencies hire out to third parties, Thomas McGee has an in-house Loss Control team with extensive knowledge and experience in the field. We analyze your claims history and work with you to develop and maintain plans to reduce your claims and prevent future losses for your company.
Here is a brief listing of what we do:
- Safety Programs & Employee Orientation Programs – Develop new programs or evaluate the contents of your current program to ensure OSHA compliance as well as overall effectiveness.
- Loss Trending and Analysis – Assist in investigating the causation of loss, charting out trends and patterns.
- Property Valuation Surveys – Measure, record, and calculate the replacement cost value; ensure your assets are properly protected.
- Safety Committee Advisor – Serve as an advisor/resource to your company’s safety committee.
- Insurance Carrier Liaison – Serve as a liaison with the insurance carrier to ensure they fulfill the service commitments they promised and you deserve.
- Safety & Loss Prevention Resource – Answer questions, research concerns, contact OSHA for clarification of a regulation and assist your company in achieving and maintaining an effective safety program.
- Site & Premises Surveys – Assist with OSHA compliance, identify potential employee injury exposures, liability exposures, and property-loss sources at your main premises, equipment yards, or field projects.
- Training – Present or facilitate specific training programs at your request.
Contact us for more information.